[thechat] Book list (was: baby names)

Sam-I-Am sam at sam-i-am.com
Mon Apr 9 14:28:39 CDT 2001

I believe the associates are handled seperately by each of the national
sites.
I have (had.. don't know what the status is now) an account set up for
the .com and the .uk
(They ought to look at the address (being sent to) and re-route the
order to a local handler. Stupid to pay international shipping from the
US to the UK when the same book is in stock in the UK.)

Sam