[thechat] amanda spotting...

matthew garrett matthew.garrett at snet.net
Mon Apr 9 23:12:35 CDT 2001

> From: Scott Dexter <sgd at ti3.com>
>
> I'm not the only one with a (in my case, fledgling) camera collection?!
>
> cool!

Me too. I've got between 17 and twenty-something cameras of varying vintages
and usefulness. In fact, I just bought an antique "barrister" bookcase (with
a lift-up-and-slide-back glass door for each shelf) so I can get the old
ones out of the closet and into view without having to dust them constantly.
Dusty bellows are a draaag.

Some of them are pristine antique beauties. I also have several systems
worth of modern, expensive, full-on professional machines which I use
frequently and sometimes professionally.

Old-ones highlight's: a Polaroid "Swinger", a Brownie Starflash, a Brownie
Hawkeye with flash, and a Super Richoflex.

For the keyboard arts, I have a pair of old typewriters - one of which is
european (and extra-special cool).

Photography's cool.
matt