[thechat] Milwaukee Beervolt tonite

Bob Davis bobd at members.evolt.org
Tue Apr 10 12:14:11 CDT 2001

  Hmmmm.... a little administration note here...

[tip]'s are *Streng Verboten* on this list!

The only reason to have a tip here is if you inadvertently talk about
tech stuff instead of gross bruises you have cultured.  Then you'd have
to provide a tip about (for djc's benefit) the perfect gin for the
perfect martini, or french fries.

:)

Sorry I'll miss the beervolt, Dan!  Really, I am.

It's just getting warm enough to think about boozing 'al fresco' here.
Still not as warm as it was in Austin, but getting there.

Pretty soon, it'll be warm enough to sit outside, chowing on a
multi-pound lobster and washing it all down with a nice Fuggles IPA up
in Maine.  I can hardly wait.

bob

--
bob davis