[thechat] What do you *really* do?

Dave McLean thechat at dwcreative.com
Tue Apr 10 20:55:47 CDT 2001

On 4/9/01 5:31 PM, Jen Worden wrote:

> That is ... a 150 acre hilltop farm in rural Nova Scotia, Canada in our 150
> year old house. We can be at one of 10 "to die for" beaches within 40
> minutes and are attempting to do this as much as possible this summer.
> Assuming of course, we ever *get* summer!

Jen,

Where?  My Dad's family have a farm in Margaretville? Or was it Kentville...
I'll have to ask.  Anyway, I love NS and the description of your place
sounds soooooo amazing.  Would love to see it.  sigh.  Wondering when I'll
get back out to the East Coast.

-d

_______
"The early bird who catches the worm works for someone who comes in late
 and owns the worm farm."

 - Travis McGee