[thechat] gas prices..

Ben Dyer ben_dyer at imaginuity.com
Thu Apr 12 11:46:48 CDT 2001

Dallas: $1.75 for Premium the other day.
Next county: Always at least 20 cents less (gotta love big city living).

I read somewhere that gas prices are going to be ridiculous this summer,
just like last one.

One of the reasons I live downtown.  It takes two weeks to go through a
tank of gas.  Sometimes longer.  And I drive a sports car with poor mileage.

--Ben

At 11:33 AM 4/12/2001, you wrote:
>just a random sample here, but what are people in the US paying for a
>gallon of regular unleaded gas around the country?
>
>last night on the way home from work it was 1.65 per gallon, this
>morning *at the same f$cking place* it was 1.70 per gallon. So I'm
>wondering, is it just me or is anyone else paying an outrageous amount
>for a gallon of gas?!?

Ben Dyer
Senior Internet Developer
Imaginuity Interactive