[thechat] Zeitgeist

Chris Evans chris at fuseware.com
Fri Apr 13 14:52:18 CDT 2001

Definitely feeling a wave getting ready to break.  Over the last week or
two, I've gotten off my ass to complete a project I've been hacking on and
off for a couple of years.  I'm planning a massive heads-down code-frenzy
this weekend, and hope to get it finished.  I don't know if it'll be great,
I just know it'll be *done*.  You never know, though.  Maybe that's all it
takes to make it great.

Chris Evans
chris at fuseware.com
http://www.fuseware.com