[thechat] titanium powerbook closes airport

Bob Davis bobd at members.evolt.org
Mon Apr 23 08:22:15 CDT 2001

On Monday, April 23, 2001, at 08:59 AM,
<martin.p.burns at uk.pwcglobal.com> wrote:

> You've got one of these, haven't you Bob?
>
> http://www.latimes.com/print/metro/20010421/t000033695.html

I wish I had one.  I have a G3 PowerBook.

Pretty wild - I wonder what they were looking for that the Ti triggered?

Officially, I hear, the G4 is classified as a "weapons system" by our
government...due to its supercomputer type performance.  I never
suspected it would be banned from airports though.

Don't you hate those pop-ups?  Is it my imagination, or are they showing
up more and more?

New Motto: Pop-Up Windows - they're not just for pr0n any more!

bob

--
bob davis
bobd at members.evolt.org