[thechat] QOTD (especially for Texas residents - Hi Kyra, Sam & Dex!)

Bob Davis bobd at members.evolt.org
Thu Apr 26 15:33:28 CDT 2001

On Thursday, April 26, 2001, at 04:23 PM, Erika Meyer wrote:

>> The owner (Monica) is a
>> post-operation lesbian.
>
> Does this mean Monica was a man who had an operation to become a
> woman... and that she only dates other women?
>
> okay, glad I got that straight.

If that is, in fact, what it means, I know another person who had
exactly the same thing done.

You know the running joke guys say about 'being a lesbian trapped in a
man's body'?  Well, that's what he felt like.  Now she feels right - and
her girlfriend agrees.

Kinda weird.

She's a hell of a good race car driver though.

bob

--
bob davis
bobd at members.evolt.org