[thechat] music recommendation

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Mon Apr 30 11:51:27 CDT 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: "Joe Crawford" <jcrawford at avencom.com>
To: <thechat at lists.evolt.org>
Sent: Monday, April 30, 2001 5:29 PM
Subject: Re: [thechat] music recommendation

> Bob Davis wrote:
> > Great story Joe. I wish I could have been there.
> >
> > I'd like to see him some day.  That had to be an amazing evening.
>
> And very much serendipity - I had never heard of the guy before that.
> Bought the record based on the performance!
>
> I believe he's now done some soundtrack work - for the life of me I
> can't remember what movie for though.

Tin Cup - http://uk.imdb.com/M/title-exact?Tin+Cup
Madeline - http://uk.imdb.com/M/title-exact?Madeline+(1998)
Happy Texas - http://uk.imdb.com/M/title-exact?Happy,+Texas+(1999)

have a look at http://www.allmusic.com/cg/amg.dll?p=amg&sql=1KEB'|MO' -
AllMusic is rapidly turning into the imdb of the music world ...

--
  ___  ___ __ _________ @well.com  William Anderson - www.well.com/~neuro
 / _ \/ -_) // / __/ _ \|  "Oh, God! If you want something done properly,