[thechat] speaking of music...

Erika Meyer emeyer at lclark.edu
Tue May 1 11:20:21 CDT 2001

>I know you're thinking "Not Amazon", but they do have quite a
>surprisingly large range.

okay, I give up. Amazon. I just hate navigating the site.

If I had money to burn... I'd start an online store that's just like
a record shop with music, CD's, posters, clothes... only
music-related stuff & easy to navigate.

I'd make it both easy to surf & browse and to drill down.

The hard thing about Amazon is browsing, shopping around.  It's okay
if you KNOW what you want, but hard to browse.  I get tangled up in
the interface.

>I've found:
>http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000024IZP/
>http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000024VEC/
>http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00002R0TU/
>http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00004NJIH/

Quit it, Martin. Now I have to add more stuff to my wish list.  That
last one looks really good, if the reviews are any indication.

Well, thanks, all.

Erika