[thechat] Job search/title question

Martin martin at members.evolt.org
Thu May 3 00:05:56 CDT 2001

Luther, Ron wrote on 2/5/01 8:11 pm

>(5) Be Ready.  This one is gonna sound really stupid - but I swear it helped
>me.  Turn off your car radio and "practice" interviewing yourself ...
>out-loud ... while you are driving around.  "What did you like about your
>last job?  What are your three biggest strengths?  What held you back from
>being successful in your last job?" ... ect.  That way - when you ARE in the
>interview - you come off a lot more polished and professional.

Also, the best practice for interviews is interviews. Use the 1st few
as practice, and don't be disappointed if you don't get the job. If you
do, it's a bonus

Cheers
Martin

email: martin at easyweb.co.uk             PGP ID: 0xA835CCCB
       martin at members.evolt.org      snailmail: 30 Shandon Place
  tel: +44 (0)778 068 6418                      Edinburgh,
  url: http://www.easyweb.co.uk                 Scotland