[thechat] you know you've been evoltimilated....

Katherine Spice k.spice at acu.ac.uk
Thu May 3 08:57:35 CDT 2001

This is going to make me sound like I'm some kind of stalker (which I'm
not btw :-) but the only image which I really remember is Dan with
dreadlocks, and he had a baby (which didn't have dreads!) - this has
_got_ to be from all the baby talk on the chat. I _know_ you were there
Martin - in that funny hazy way you do with dreams, but I don't remember
anything strange and there were maybe 5 groups of evolters sitting about
- and I recognised everyone at the time (quite impressive seeing as I've
never met any of you!). I'm sure the missile was as a consequence from
watching the news (what do people think about that btw?) but as for Tina
Turner - no clue!!

Great piccies - I like this one best - you all look stoned!
http://members.evolt.org/martin/photos/evoltcon2/028_13.jpg