[thechat] quake 3

Bob Davis bobd at members.evolt.org
Thu May 3 12:02:03 CDT 2001

On Thursday, May 3, 2001, at 12:54 PM, John Handelaar wrote:

>> quake.evolt.org?
>
> Be *very* careful making suggestions like that.  It's a lesson
> I learned when I suggested a chat list to Martin :-)

Don't worry...we go through this stuff all the time.  There have been
many suggestions in the past.

A secret quake server would be kinda cool though. The first rule of
evolt quake is don't talk about evolt quake....

custom maps, custom models and skins, custom monsters - what fun.

:)

We'd need another machine though, which we don't have.

bob

--
bob davis
bobd at members.evolt.org