[thechat] b&w (was quake 3)

Sam-I-Am sam at sam-i-am.com
Fri May 4 09:37:11 CDT 2001

> I think if I teach my chimp how to get food for himself (herself?) he'll
> stop eating grass.
>
> I'd been hearing that the game runs choppily on "older" systems but it's
> doing great on my K6-2 500 and Voodoo3 2000 card!  Hooray!

I have to reboot with 640x480 x256 color. but apart from that it runs
fine.
Also have run with the real-time weather option turned off.. that
machine's not hooked up and B&W doesn't realize.

Still can't get the chimp to feed himself.. he keeps passing out. But
I'm just playing around. Still in level 1.

Sam