[thechat] What I hate (a ramble which will probably get me in trouble)

Joe Crawford jcrawford at avencom.com
Fri May 4 17:31:45 CDT 2001

Erika Meyer wrote opined, about my comment that Pink Floyd is overrated:

> Maybe so... but that doesn't mean they don't KICK ASS.

Hm.

I'm usually so agreeable.

I don't even like fuckedcompany because I find the whole notion kind of
mean.

But Pink Floyd are on my list with Jethro Tull.

They are bad, but acclaimed as good by otherwise sensible people.

And Winnie the Pooh too.

Bad.

((You may ignore this, you won't be the first. I think it's because I'm
such an otherwise tolerant person towards basically everyone and
everything that I need a safety valve of certain cultural things to
*really* hate.))

Oh, and Celine Dion, but that's hardly a controversial thing to dislike.

Oh, and Mannheim Steamroller. But only at Christmas can I really hate
them.

	- Joe