[thechat] hols

Judah McAuley judah at alphashop.com
Tue May 8 18:29:02 CDT 2001

At 12:18 AM 5/9/01 +0100, you wrote:

>Just so you don't think I've gone under a bus
>or I'm just ignoring you, I'm off to Zakynthos
>for 2 weeks starting tomorrow.

In case you didn't already know it:  You suck.  *Sigh*  Alright, I'm just
envious of your trip to Greece.  Someday I'll get there.

My goal this year:  Go somewhere (other than a hotspring) where the water
is naturally warm.   Oregon is fantastic and beautiful, but the water is
*cold*.  And skinny boys like myself have hypothermia issues.

Ah well.  Costa Rica will wait around for me.

Judah