[thechat] question for the ladies...

Bob Davis bobd at members.evolt.org
Fri May 11 17:03:01 CDT 2001

And it's for the ladies, only because we've pretty much got the men's
side figured out. If you would like to speak for the ladies in your life
though - have at!

We're thinking of some evolt shirts, and want to get opinions from women
on
the styles they prefer. Currently we're considering:

* Women's t-shirts (like men's, but cut for women)
	http://members.evolt.org/Mishka/pg196.htm

* Women's tanks (broader shoulder straps, looser body)
	http://members.evolt.org/Mishka/pg197.htm

* Women's spaghetti tanks (spaghetti shoulder straps, tighter body)
	http://members.evolt.org/Mishka/pg167.htm

We would only offer one of these (this side of Summer anyway) so please
choose pragmatically.  What would you wear *now* or in the coming months?

We're trying to keep the options kind of limited for now, but we'll be
expanding as (or if...) the popularity of the shirts increases.  If
you've been to one of Dan's beervolts, or have seen the Austin pics
you'll know what we're doing. :)

Thanks,
bob

--