[thechat] question for the ladies...

Bob Davis bobd at members.evolt.org
Mon May 14 09:04:30 CDT 2001

More that I missed...

Dulcie wrote:
> On Fri, 11 May 2001, Bob Davis wrote:
>
> ->We're thinking of some evolt shirts, and want to get opinions from
> women
> ->on the styles they prefer. Currently we're considering:
> ->
> ->* Women's t-shirts (like men's, but cut for women)
> ->	http://members.evolt.org/Mishka/pg196.htm
>
> This is fine.  I'd actually prefer a long-sleeved t-shirt, but I live in
> northern Alberta where the summers are sunny but windy. :D

We're working on "Summer" stuff right now...but I live in New Hampshire,
and there are a few things like long sleeve shirts that I'd like to see
too.  (and I wear ls tee shirts in summer too - keep the sun and black
flies off!)

As fall approaches and we've got a little more going on, I'm sure you'll
see more evolt.org stuff you'd like to have on your body.

Thanks for the input.

bob
--
bob davis