[thechat] spin magazine: punk

Ron White ronwhite at members.evolt.org
Tue May 15 16:32:51 CDT 2001

<snipplage>
the original Dr. Doolittle books would probably be banned in schools today
for containing certain racial slurs!
</snippalage>

In this vein, the PC crew now has decided that Bugs Bunny is a racist and a
lot of his early cartoons should be destroyed...

It gets so tiresome that these idiots think that if they dispose of the past
then they can act like it never happened... How about we acknowledge that
the past was this way and educate our children why it was wrong? Oh yeah,
that would be hard since it would involve some work and actually force
parents into communicating with their kids...

Thanks,
Ron White