[thechat] W2K SP2 (was: RE: [xxxsite] simons d.e.o pages..)

McCreath_David McCreath_David at xmail.asd.k12.ak.us
Wed May 16 12:14:37 CDT 2001

*moving to thechat*

We have a supergeek intern here who scrounged it up from here:

http://www.wininformant.com/Articles/Index.cfm?ArticleID=21051

And Microsoft has officially released today:

http://www.microsoft.com/windows2000/downloads/servicepacks/

I shouldn't have run the installer without doing some checking first, but
damn. You wouldn't think a little crappy piece of custom mouse software
would hose an OS, wouldja?