[thechat] Mythology was comics

Jesus G. Gorriti Jesus.Gorriti at iconmedialab.es
Thu May 24 10:20:10 CDT 2001

>God is incomprehensible because He is infinite and we are finite.  The
>finite cannot contain the infinite, nor can it comprehend it.

Heh.

If finite can't comprehend infinite what are we doing studying
physics? and mathematics? and such bullshit?

Actually the fiber optic cables this conversation is running
through are probably based in some false n-dimensional thoughts,
theorized by some mathematics, devised by some physics and
built by engineers. All of them finite.

But is universe finite or infinite?

And how can we understand that He becomes finite in
the Bible and Jesus? and that process... is an
Act of God and therefor must be explained through faith?