[thechat] Kaycee Nicole

Joe Crawford jcrawford at avencom.com
Thu May 24 13:17:55 CDT 2001

Seth Bienek wrote:
> By the time I finished the article I didn't know
> whether I should be pissed or laugh my ass off.

+1

I find it telling that lots of folks are stopping their blogs, or taking
a hiatus, to try to focus more on "real life" - some based on this
event.

What I find most interesting is folks not considering their real life
when starting a new pursuit (like blogging).

And as for folks pretending to be something they're not - not a new
phenomenon at all. Some people pretend their whole lives.

And when I first hit AOL we had folks in my sphere pretending *grandly*
to be something they're not. One must almost /expect/ it online.

Of course, I'm boringly real. :-)

	- joe <http://artlung.com/>