[thechat] RE: Christian Mythology

Norman Bunn norman.bunn at mindspring.com
Thu May 24 17:31:07 CDT 2001

Ah!  Right, the Jews were quite upset with Paul's teaching especially as
regards to the Gentiles (non-Jews).  However, the Jerusalem church was
supportive of Paul's efforts once he explained and to my knowledge there is
no reference to him receiving any punishment from them.  In fact, Peter was
quite supportive of his work (Acts 15).

Norman