[thechat] i remember when he used to deny that it was a blog...

Daniel J. Cody djc at starkmedia.com
Fri May 25 10:29:09 CDT 2001

well, like ya know, i just couldn't like, decide between the white
background and the Ralph Lauren off-white, ya know?!?

erm. as for famous, sure. but it will probably be for something like,
"Local man drinks half-bottle of gin; jumps off two story building for
remainder of gin and $5" kind of famous :)

thanks for encouragement though, my little application has been a
learning experience :)

.djc.