[thechat] i remember when he used to deny that it was a blog...

Daniel J. Cody djc at starkmedia.com
Fri May 25 15:20:45 CDT 2001

Michele Foster wrote:

> Oh my ... Dan's heading towards becoming a graphics designer

oy! i'm a long way from that ;)

> Michele
>
> P.S.  it looks awesome Dan .. seriously .. nice piece of work

well thanks.. i totally ripped the stylesheet from david's collection of
them, so he(or isac) get most of the credit.. i am proud of the house
though :) i might play with gimp next week to see if i can get some
little smoke coming out of the chimmeny or something, that would be cool
:)

thanks again