[thechat] Network messaging software

Jen Worden jen at meadoworks.com
Mon May 28 10:40:33 CDT 2001

hey folks ...

Don't know if this would be OT for thelist so I'm posting here.

Anyone know of any network messaging software?

What I'm looking for is something that I can run on our local network that
would allow my partner/husband and I to contact/notify each other over the
network - something similar to ICQ would be great with an audio alert or
some such ... running up and down the stairs gets to be quite tedious after
awhile! (though it does wonders as a cardio boost ;)

<tip type=good movies>Go see Memento - fantastic movie that'll get the ol'
grey matter revved up and confused for hours. A definate must-see!</tip>

cfn ... Jen

Jen Worden - Web Developer
meadoworks - http://www.meadoworks.com