[thechat] Digital camera loveliness for baby shots

Martin martin at members.evolt.org
Tue May 29 17:00:50 CDT 2001

Mike King wrote on 29/5/01 10:30 pm

>Also, I know you bought one of the handspring + omnisky deals... I went to
>a feedback session the other day (can't remember what they're called...
>smoked glass cameras and all that?)

focus groups?

>And found out that they'll be moving
>over to GPRS in September (probably!) and you can only put BT sims into
>them (or at least you can't do Orange). So I'll probably be flogging mine
>off when the free access is over!

I'm using mine just as a phone using my work sim. All I wanted
it for was the integration of my palm & phone.

Cheers
Martin

email: martin at easyweb.co.uk             PGP ID: 0xA835CCCB
       martin at members.evolt.org      snailmail: 30 Shandon Place
  tel: +44 (0)778 068 6418                      Edinburgh,
  url: http://www.easyweb.co.uk                 Scotland