[thechat] Pinhole Cameras - was Doonesbury

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at COMPAQ.com
Wed May 30 09:00:04 CDT 2001

Hi Martin,

For a more 'upscale' pinhole camera ....

I ran into a fellow in Ohio [Cleveland Photography Society] who built a
pinhole camera to accept the film backs from his Hassleblad!

The depth of field was amazing.  (Of course the fact that he was a pretty
decent photographer helped {with composition and exposure}.  ... and
naturally, my opinion of his photographic skills was in no way prejudiced by
the many nude model shots he would bring in.)

:-)

RonL.