[thechat] H2G2 screenplay...

Joe Crawford jcrawford at avencom.com
Wed May 30 12:47:45 CDT 2001

martin.p.burns at uk.pwcglobal.com wrote:
> I've had it on order @ Amazon since Christmas, and they keep putting
> the availability date back.
>
> You know that DNA had just finished the screenplay of a film?
> This from the man who claimed to love the sound of deadlines rushing
> by.

Somewhere or other I have a recording of a radio interview with him (i
think from '88 or '89 - Dirk Gently era) where D.A. mentions the hh
movie in development, "the same movie which has been in development
since 1980"

as was ever thus -- or something.

it would be fitting if the HH movie was in preproduction forever, and
never made. a testimony to the truths in the HH books.

	- joe <http://artLUNG/>