[thechat] did sumbuddy say evolticon?

Erika Meyer emeyer at lclark.edu
Wed May 30 13:01:16 CDT 2001

>Erika Meyer wrote:
>>  leather pants are practically a requirement for evolticon, you know.
>
>when will the next one be? :-)
>
>	- joe <http://ArtLung.com/>

I don't know.  I think we got bogged down in "where."

I think it we had it narrowed down to Amsterdam, London, Vienna, a
remote coastal village in southern Chile, Yukon, Yukitan, or
somewhere in the Rocky Mountains.  I think there is a definite
leaning toward "anywhere but the U.S."

I'm shooting from the hip & I'm sure I left some out.  The Portland
faction was pretty loud, but were shouted down by the European
faction.

Was there ever a resolution of any sort?

I'd place my bets on Amsterdam to win, London to place, and Portland
to show.  But I don't know, the southern hemisphere might rally...

Erika