Singing evolt! evolt! evolt! Re: [thechat] did sumbuddy say evolticon?

dave mclean dave at members.evolt.org
Wed May 30 23:53:08 CDT 2001

On 5/30/01 12:01 PM, Erika Meyer wrote:

> I'm shooting from the hip & I'm sure I left some out.  The Portland
> faction was pretty loud, but were shouted down by the European
> faction.

I'm thinkin' I might be in P.O. this October.  At the *very* least we could
have a mini-evolticon... maybe call it evolticon 2.5?

My Mom's singing 4-part Barbershop harmony in the Sweet Adelines
International Convention and Comeptition.  Oct 7-10... I think... in
Portland.  I'd love to see her on the International stage.  The conventions
are usually in the south... sooo.... this might be a good opportunity to
kill 2 birds with 1 stone.

-d

_________
Hello, idiots of the universe.