[thechat] Welcome back Kev

Kevin Stevens kjs at ratking.co.uk
Thu May 31 15:56:46 CDT 2001

Hi gang

> Bring on the duke (Duke of Earl [URL] I know it's bad, but it's mine ;) )

 Just for once, I'm not putting anything half-finished up on the net, but I
am doing it as fast as I can and will let you know when it's finished so you
can have a good laugh at me in a tux :)

> >Beervolt in the week of the 12th? I'm in London all that week I think.

If we can make it the Thursday (14th) I think my mate Steve Cook from Sweden
will be over here, the guy you can all blame for introducing me to the List
in the first place, so I'll see if he is up for joining us.

> Count me in, as usual, though I can't promise an attractive blonde
companion this time...

No worries John, I'll dust off my old wig and high heels ;)

Kev
kjs at ratking.co.uk