[thechat] Anti-hoax info was sulfnbk.exe Virus

Ron White ronwhite at members.evolt.org
Fri Jun 1 07:16:18 CDT 2001

Whenever I get one of these sent to me by my less computer edjamacated
friends/relatives/colleagues, I take the time to edjamacate them... I send
back the links to www.urbanlegends.com and http://vil.mcafee.com/hoax.asp
and explain that they can verify whether or not something is real and if it
is fake to send those links to the morons that sent them the hoax.
Consistently doing this has kept me hoax free for the past year. Either they
got smart or just stopped forwarding the crap to me, either way I'm happy
:-)

Thanks,
Ron White