[thechat] Chicago PHP Users Group

Tamara Abbey Abbey at abbeyink.com
Fri Jun 1 19:03:06 CDT 2001

O.k., in my PHP newbieness, I went and joined a local PHP group. Dan Cody
of Milwaukee -- I'm talking to you too!

Chicago PHP Users Group meets tomorrow!

(the official uninspired stuff)

TOPIC: XML & PHP
Presented by Witawas Srisa-an
1 p.m., Saturday, June 2
TYPE A, 434 W. Ontario, Suite 300,
Chicago

Anyway, we meet first Saturday of every month and we're looking for topics
for, well, every month.

If you're in the area, please stop by. I backed into this volunteer thing,
so now I'm taking it personal and suddenly trying to do the whole PR thing.

Mr. DJC, you said something once about PHP?? Want Richard Lynch (tech
editor of PHP4 Bible and formerly of Zend.com to explain the ins-and-outs?
-- BE THERE)

Anybody want to help me with setting up a *Shopping Cart Shoot Out* for July?
Canned v. build yer own??

Thanks all and now (with huge relief) the cheerleading is over!
<t />