RedHat, SuSe, Caldera, or Mandrake? was: [thechat] Can you survive on Linux alone?

Chris Johnston chris at completeimaging.com
Mon Jun 4 20:58:27 CDT 2001

I think the general conscences from this little thread was to go with two
computers. My next question is which flavour is the best to run with. Here
are my requirements:

I do a lot of ColdFusion development and so need a platform which CF will
run on. (Will it run on Mandrake?) I have heard a lot of good things about
Mandrake, but RedHat seems to be the leader when it comes to Linux. So,
which one should I choose? I have also looked at the two flavours of gui and
think I prefer KDE so, on which flavour does this work best?

Which one, which one, which one?

/chris