[thechat] Let's see if we can turn this into thecar...

matthew garrett matthew.garrett at snet.net
Tue Jun 5 08:51:47 CDT 2001

Side note:
Same with Hondas and NGK plugs. I had huge problems solved with my 90 Civic
Si by returning to NGK plugs and OE wires after I tried Bosch plugs.

That, by the way, was/is a great car. Fun to drive, and *much* more solid
feeling and sounding than my 84 rabbit was. It's got about 220,000 miles on
it with no rattles and only one squeak. My neighbor drives it now.

matt