RedHat, SuSe, Caldera, or Mandrake? was: [thechat] Can you survive on Linux alone?

Daniel J. Cody djc at starkmedia.com
Tue Jun 5 09:52:53 CDT 2001

CF should run on Mandrake no prob, since mandrake is based of Red Hat -
which CF was designed for..

If you're new, I'd say Mandrake, then Red Hat(7.1 is very nice), then
Caldera.. KDE will be an option on any of those, and I *think* its
default on the new Mandrake.. not sure though. At any rate, you can
switch to it no prob..

Shout if you have any more questions :)

.djc.