[thechat] Car Buffs ..

Judah McAuley judah at wiredotter.com
Tue Jun 5 17:32:28 CDT 2001

At 04:31 PM 6/5/01 -0500, you wrote:
>ya i think soo.. people up here really take advantage of nice weather
>cus we have to appreciate it
>(though its been 70 once, 60 once, and 50s or below 13 times in the past
>15 days) oy.

I certainly understand that.  Here in Eugene we had 1 record high and 2
record lows in May (above 90 for the high and below freezing for the
lows.)  Highly variable weather, enjoy it while you can.  This last weekend
I was camping at a party in the mountains and we had pretty constant rain
and snow the whole weekend.  It would snow an inch or so and then turn to
rain and melt it all.  Fortunately, most of the live bands were Punk, so
the weather fit in well.  Nothing like watching people in torn t-shirts and
jeans drinking bad beer and having snow accumulate on them.  It certainly
made the moshing more energetic.

Judah