[thechat] Because thechat is a List of Record

Martin martin at members.evolt.org
Sat Jun 9 14:11:55 CDT 2001

John Handelaar wrote on 9/6/01 7:52 pm

>Do you know, there I was looking to find out
>whether it had already been posted and I notice
>that the Evolt.org site network has no archive or
>subscribe page for thechat linked anywhere?
>
>[Or thesite, for that matter].

thechat's got them, they're just not linked
from the front of leo.

thesite doesn't have archives that I can find
but it does have a subscribe page:

>Anyway, in case it wasn't mentioned...
>
>Suck.com and Feed.com have been mothballed
>indefinitely.  They're keeping Plastic going
>'cos it costs nowt to run.

Cos community-contributed content is cheaper than
the stuff you pay people for.

Cheers
Martin

email: martin at easyweb.co.uk             PGP ID: 0xA835CCCB
       martin at members.evolt.org      snailmail: 30 Shandon Place
  tel: +44 (0)774 063 9985                      Edinburgh,
  url: http://www.easyweb.co.uk                 Scotland