[thechat] GP du Canada

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Mon Jun 11 10:31:26 CDT 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: <martin.p.burns at uk.pwcglobal.com>
To: <thechat at lists.evolt.org>
Sent: Monday, June 11, 2001 4:03 PM
Subject: Re: [thechat] GP du Canada

> Memo from Martin P Burns of PricewaterhouseCoopers
>
> -------------------- Start of message text --------------------
>
> Ah, but you've not heard GP commentary until you've heard
> the legendary Murray Walker. 70-odd, only missed 1 GP (through
> illness) in the last 40 odd years. Mad as a hatter and with the
> energy of a 17 year old.
>
> Unfortunately he's retiring at the end of this season.
>
> Commentates for ITV - one of our 3 broadcast commercial (ie non-BBC)
> channels, with sidekick Martin Brundle (ex driver, now DC's manager).
>
> http://www.itv-f1.com

if you have a PlayStation 2, buy the new F1 2001 game from Sony ... features
the dulcet tones of Murray and Martin - immortalise the great one forever :)

"He's obviously gone in for a wheel change.  I say obviously because I can't
see it!"

"Do my eyes deceive me, or is Senna's Lotus sounding rough!"

- http://www.worldmotorsport.com/murray/

--
 _ __   ___ _   _ _ __ ___ @well.com  William Anderson www.well.com/~neuro
| '_ \ / _ \ | | | '__/ _ \  "The thing I love most about deadlines is the
|_| |_|\___|\__,_|_|  \___/        go past." - Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)