Shrek (was: Re: Scary movies (was: RE: [thechat] AFI List ))

Chris Johnston chris at completeimaging.com
Wed Jun 13 15:15:11 CDT 2001

I agree.

My wife and I saw this movie and both thought it was terrific. I highly
recommend it to anyone, whether you have kids or not. The one thing that
impressed me was the quality of the rendering and animation of the
environments that the characters where placed in. The characters may
look a little cartoonish but the environments are photorealistic. You
will find that you have to remind yourself that the sets are 3D as well
and not video footage with the characters comp on top.

Absolutely incredible movie. It is amazing what they can do with 3D
these days. I can't wait for final fantasy to be released.

/chris