[thechat] kiddy domains

Dave McLean thechat at dwcreative.com
Thu Jun 14 22:59:44 CDT 2001

On 6/14/01 19:21, Michele Foster wrote:

> My sis is in university now, starting fourth year next year.  She'll come
> out of uni 15-20 K in debt.

And how much do you think it really costs per year to go to University?

The provincial government of Alberta (I can't speak for Ontario) forks out
70% of the actual cost of a University degree.  They don't pay the remaining
30% and that's why there's tuition.

I can't deny that Australia has a good deal, but in my experience, a lot of
people who have things paid for them don't appreciate those things at all.
I've seen guys on full-ride scholarships drink their first two years away.

Just my $0.02.

Dave

_______
"The early bird who catches the worm works for someone who comes in late
 and owns the worm farm."

 - Travis McGee