[thechat] Junkyard Wars Fucking Rocks.

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Fri Jun 15 18:33:44 CDT 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: "Sam-I-Am" <sam at sam-i-am.com>
To: <thechat at lists.evolt.org>
Sent: Friday, June 15, 2001 4:22 PM
Subject: Re: [thechat] Junkyard Wars Fucking Rocks.

> [snippage]
>
> Remember the great egg race? Is there somewhere where you can get stuff
> like that on video? the BBC (i think it was a bbc show right?) are funny

Yep, The Great Egg Race with Professor Hans Wolf was a great beeb show from
the 80s.  ISTR watching it around the same time period as Doctor Who with
Tom Baker, and The Adventure Game (gronda gronda).

> about selling copies of all their shows and productions, particularly
> internationally... I guess they're not really allowed to be seen making
> money or people start bitching about the license costs.

So I guess them licensing shows like Changing Rooms and The Weakest Link was
just an imaginary thing then .... ;)

--
 _ __   ___ _   _ _ __ ___ @well.com  William Anderson www.well.com/~neuro
| '_ \ / _ \ | | | '__/ _ \  "The thing I love most about deadlines is the
|_| |_|\___|\__,_|_|  \___/        go past." - Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)