[thechat] Am I a late bloomer, or on time?

Kelley Green kelley at grngrl.com
Sun Jun 17 12:09:07 CDT 2001

I think it just depends on that-which-has-gone-before.  I celebrated the
end of
my twenties with riotous abandon.  My twenties, to put it succinctly,
sucked.
In the year after I turned thirty, however, I moved to SanFran, got
pregnant
with my beautiful son, and got married (yes, in that order :).  At
thirty one
we've moved back (for me) to Austin and bought a house.  I'd say it's a
pretty
good beginning to the third decade.

But I always thought I was the minority in being happy to see the
roaring
twenties go....

:o)k