[thechat] my iMac frightens me...

Erika Meyer emeyer at lclark.edu
Mon Jun 18 14:40:18 CDT 2001

My strawberry iMac... love it to death.  Had it for over 2 years now.
It's done well by  me.

It started subtle... at the highest resolution, the monitor would do
funny things... seem irregular.... subtle waviness...

Now something just started... while I work, regardless of the
resolution... the screen blips off for a sec... then back on... the
monitor... computer itself not affected...  I am afraid.  I am afraid
it will blip off, never to return.

Anyone more plugged in than I recognize this behavior? I have never
experienced it with any computer prior to this.

Anyone know what is in store for me and how much it will cost?

help?

Erika