[thechat] cheap head set for mobile phone

martin.p.burns at uk.pwcglobal.com martin.p.burns at uk.pwcglobal.com
Wed Jun 20 12:49:23 CDT 2001

Memo from Martin P Burns of PricewaterhouseCoopers

-------------------- Start of message text --------------------

Bob

That's exactly the headset I have. Great for isolating incidental noise.
Very, very bad in a wind because the back end of the microphone sticks
out into the wind and transmits vibrations.

 From memory, they retail here at about 12UKP (US$18 or so).

I don't have a problem with talking on the phone in the car, same as if
the person is sat next to you - you pay attention to the road first. But
manipulating the phone itself is a different story - dialling, holding the
phone your ear and whatnot.

Cheers
Martin

Please respond to thechat at lists.evolt.org