[thechat] Re: biting the hand ... (way long, and ranting)

martin.p.burns at uk.pwcglobal.com martin.p.burns at uk.pwcglobal.com
Mon Jun 25 09:46:55 CDT 2001

Memo from Martin P Burns of PricewaterhouseCoopers

Forwarded from finestkind usability list, CHI-WEB.

Most of us will recognise this situation...

Cheers
Martin

---------------------- Forwarded by Martin P Burns/UK/MCS/PwC on 25/06/2001

Please respond to mike stone <webgeek at YAWP.COM>

Sent by:  "ACM SIGCHI WWW Human Factors (Open Discussion)"
      <CHI-WEB at ACM.ORG>