[thechat] DJC Any news?

Daniel J. Cody djc at starkmedia.com
Mon Jun 25 16:47:09 CDT 2001

Hey Kev -

Just one server - although it hosts the most sites - got corrupted.. The
minor who caused it hasa  history of doing this and last I heard was
being sent back to his foster home, sans computer.

Only about an hours worth of data was lost, which is a Good Thing and
almost every service is back up except for a couple services for the
members.evolt.org accounts..

Thanks for the support :)

.djc.