[thechat] RE: [thesite] FYI - evolt outage..

Daniel J. Cody djc at starkmedia.com
Wed Jul 4 02:26:28 CDT 2001

no, you're the man. :)

seriously though, i appreciate all the nice words and stuff, but its
kinda embarresing :) i mean, i'm just doing my 'job' here.. i appreciate
everyones emails here and offlist but fuck! you all are making me feel
like some sort of savior...

that said, lets skin a couple goats and move to idaho where we'll all
eat feta cheese, sacrifice virgins, and chant 'dan is great dan is good'

pass the kool-aid! ;)