[thechat] Fireworks-y Holidays Around the World

FayeC fayec at canada.com
Thu Jul 5 11:34:10 CDT 2001

In Brazil we use fireworks to celebrate several days:

New Year's
Soccer Match Wins (specially the World Cup)
All the Saints days (Saint Anthony (June 12th), Saint John (June 24) and
Saint Peter (June 29th)) and their eves as well......
Independence Day (September 7th)
And others....

I can tell you that we do have 16 nacional holidays plus the Saints
days.....too many I know...

HTH

FayeC